I am a six foot tall woman with huge tits and this is the first body armor I have found that fits. I also have a 27 inch waist and it is so adjustable totally works for me.
Icon Stryker Rig Field Body Armor.
Icon Stryker Rig Field Body Armor Features
- CE Approved Stryker Back Armor with D3O Breathable Insert
- CE Approved Elbow Protection with D3O Breathable Inserts
- CE Approved Shoulder Protection with D3O Breathable Inserts
- Injection Molded Chest Plate with Integrated Air intakes
- Articulating Injection Molded Hard Back Armor with Air Flow Channels
- Adjustable Waist Straps for a Secure Fit
- Thumbholes hold Sleeves in Place
- Back Protector and Adjustable Waist Straps are Removable
- Adjustment Strap Secures Elbow Armor in Place
- Biofoam and Airmesh Chassis
Icon Stryker Rig Field Body Armor Sizing
Jacket Sizing Information. There are three variables to consider when sizing an ICON jacket. The first two are the chest and sleeve measurements, which are what your jacket size is based on. The third is the jacket fit type, which defines the "cut" of the jacket (Attach, Sport, or Relaxed). Instructions, sizing charts and jacket fit details can be found below.
Chest Measurement. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, wrap a flexible tape measure around your chest at its largest point. The tape measure should go through your armpit and stay parallel with the floor while taking the measurement
Sleeve Measurement Instruction. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, place one end of a flexible tape measure on your spine at the base of your neck. Measure over the top of your shoulder, down over the point of your elbow, and finish at the wrist bone.
|Regular||M - XL|
|Large||XL - 2XL|