As my first Icon helmet the first thing I want to tell you is that if your head falls close to the end of your size group? Buy one larger, I was supposed to wear a large but I grabbed an XL instead and it fits perfect, was a little snug at first but once it broke in its a flawless fit.
Not too noisy on the highway and I like its fitment, the fog free visor is legit, though if its too cold you can get some moisture buildup but few people ride during the winter so as far as summer goes? A+ on the venting, I would buy another one of these in a heartbeat
Icon Airmada Stack Helmet.
Icon Airmada Helmet Features
- Recessed twin channel supervent with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Fog-Free Icon Optics Shield with Prolock shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation
- Rapid Release shield change system
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry moisture wicking interiror
- Easy adjust Ergo vent switch for superior AirFlow control
- Available in four shell sizes with an icon exclusive long Oval Headform for ultimate fit and comfort
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers.
Icon Airmada Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4||20 7/8-21 1/4||53-54|
|S||6 7/8-7||21 5/8-22||55-56|
|M||7 1/8-7 1/4||22 3/8-22 3/4||57-58|
|L||7 3/8-7 1/2||23 1/8-23 1/2||59-60|
|XL||7 5/8-7 3/4||24-24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8-8||24 3/4-25 1/8||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8-8 1/4||25 1/2-26||65-66|