LOVE, love, love it! Just got back from So. Dakota and it was perfect for the weather. I took the liner out in the afternoons and I was totally comfortable. Padding was great and the jacket felt worn in already. I followed the sizing chart and ordered 1 size larger than what I wear and it fit perfect. I especially liked how it was cut longer in the back. Would definitely recommend.
Icon 1000 Women's Hella Jacket.
Item Code: Icon1000HellaJacket
Color: Black or Brown
Material: Waxed Heritage™ coated canvas chassis, stretch ballistic nylon panels.
Protector: D3O® CE certified impact protectors - shoulder, elbow, back.
- True women's riding jackets that fit, flatter, and function are a rare commodity.
- The Hella 1000 performs in all these categories by offering women world-class performance and panache.
- The Hella 1000 jacket features a Waxed Heritage™ coated canvas chassis with supple drum-dyed leather trims.
- Stretch ballistic nylon panels, the same material used in high-end racewear, are incorporated throughout the jacket block to allow for ample mobility during riding.
- Custom black oxide snaps and YKK® tactical metal zippers are used for long-term durability.
- The interior of the Hella 1000 is just as impressive, with a full complement of D3O® impact protectors (elbow, shoulder, back) and removable quilted SatinCore™ liner.
Jacket Sizing Information.There are three variables to consider when sizing an ICON jacket. The first two are the chest and sleeve measurements, which are what your jacket size is based on. The third is the jacket fit type, which defines the "cut" of the jacket (Attack, Sport, or Relaxed). Instructions, sizing charts and jacket fit details can be found below.
Chest Measurement.While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, wrap a flexible tape measure around your chest at its largest point. The tape measure should go through your armpit and stay parallel with the floor while taking the measurement
SleeveMeasurement Instructions.While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, place one end of a flexible tape measure on your spine at the base of your neck. Measure over the top of your shoulder, down over the point of your elbow, and finish at the wrist bone.
WOMEN'S JACKET SIZE CHART