Icon Airmada Chantilly Helmet
Depending on which side of the Atlantic you reside, the word Chantilly can mean numerous things. None of
these meanings are particularly masculine or thuggish. Which is precisely why we chose this name for our
latest skull-based helmet. It’s a dash of high-society class mixed with typical ICON low-brow predilections.
Available in a glossy white or matte Rubatone™ black on black to suit your particular savoir-faire.
White or Black
DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) & SG (Japan) safety and testing standards **** Does not ship with SAI or SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an Authorized Dealer in that Country
Injection molded Polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
Icon Airmada Chantilly Helmet Features
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling.
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation.
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior or air flow control
- Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort.
Size Chart for the Icon Airmada Chantilly Helmet
Helmet Sizing Information.To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below.
Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points.
The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side.
Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.