Jafrum shipped it really fast. Came extremely protected. Had old visor off and new one on in no time. Thanks.
Icon Pro Fog-free Face Shields with Prolock
Write Review | Q & A | Ask a Question
Sale Price: $35.00 to $40.00
Icon Pro Fog-free Face Shields with Prolock.
Icon Pro Fog-free Face Shield Features
- Proshields fit Domain II, Alliance and Airframe helmets fitted with the Icon Prolock shield locking system
- Proshields have mounting holes molded into the shield to accept the sideplates (sold separately)
- Fitted with the Icon Prolock shield locking system and side plated kits
- Proshields wil not work on other brand helmets with pin locks
- This shield can be used for Icon Alliance and Airframe Helmets
Most Helpful Reviews :
I purchased this visor for my helmet the alliance harbinger and it amazing. I've tried to get the shield to fog up but won't so I am loving the visor. Keeps you from having to wear sunglasses. Miracles against the sun.
Browse 2 questions and 1 answer
Show all answers | Sort by
Does this shield fit the Icon Airframe helmet I purchased it about 3 years ago? I'd send a picture if there was a way to do it. Really like the helmet, even more than the Arai I purchased from you a year or so ago.
Best Answer:Proshields fit Domain II, Alliance and Airframe helmets fitted with the Icon Prolock shield locking system
Is there a Red smoke or mirror face shield available for the Icon pro visors?