Icon Airmada Sport Bike SB1 Helmet.
- Recessed twin channel supervent with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Fog-Free Icon Optics Shield with Prolock shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation
- Rapid Release shield change system
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry moisture wicking interiror
- Easy adjust Ergo vent switch for superior AirFlow control
- Available in four shell sizes with an icon exclusive long Oval Headform for ultimate fit and comfort
Helmet Sizing Information.To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4||20 7/8-21 1/4||53-54|
|S||6 7/8-7||21 5/8-22||55-56|
|M||7 1/8-7 1/4||22 3/8-22 3/4||57-58|
|L||7 3/8-7 1/2||23 1/8-23 1/2||59-60|
|XL||7 5/8-7 3/4||24-24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8-8||24 3/4-25 1/8||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8-8 1/4||25 1/2-26||65-66|
Icon has combined both organic and mechanical elements to create a very attention grabbing graphic. The Sportbike SB1 comes in six colors including this yellow, all of which you can see on our website, Jafrum.com
The Icon Airmada is Icon's most ventilated helmet and definitely lives up to its name with seven intake vents and four exhausts. To learn about the specifics of this helmet, check out our detailed video on Youtube or Jafrum.com
The graphic on this helmet is definitely very abstract and it is left to the viewer to interpret what exactly is going on, but here's what I see. The epicenter of this graphic seems to be on the back of the helmet. You can see some sort of demon like being that is completely intertwined with its environment. There are sinuous, tendon-like spikes that seem to grow outward from its face and body. The features stretch out along the sides and top and begin to take on mechanical shapes; like the creature is evolving to better handle the increasing mechanical demands of its environment. Some of these shapes look like bearing races and others like wheels and tires for vehicles we could never fathom and who's purpose we will never know....Anyhow...
To break up the graphic, the artist added these contrasting tribalesque designs that give the helmet a little bit of shape and symmetry.