Purchased this helmet for my son as a Christmas gift. It was a great fit and look. Definitely a good value for his safety while riding. It was in stock when I ordered it and I received it very quickly.
Icon Alliance Dark Helmet.
Icon Alliance Dark helmet sports style that even Darth Vader would be jealous of. Icon has given you all of the power that the dark side has to offer with this lid. The full face helmet comes with the smoke shield, and of course, everything is blacked out. The Icon Alliance comes complete with Icon’s Prolock Proshield, and has been wind tunnel tested to give you the best airflow. DarkThe Alliance Dark helmet gives you Star Wars technology without the Star Wars price tag. With a soft moisture wicking head liner and available in about every countries safety standards, ICON thought they would unite the world with the Icon Alliance Dark full face helmet.
Icon Alliance Helmet Features
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Long oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Moulded twin channel supervent for increased cooling
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry interior
- Quick-change fog-free Proshield with sideplates
- Prolock shield locking system
- Dark Smoke Shield Included
Icon Alliance Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4||20 7/8-21 1/4||53-54|
|S||6 7/8-7||21 5/8-22||55-56|
|M||7 1/8-7 1/4||22 3/8-22 3/4||57-58|
|L||7 3/8-7 1/2||23 1/8-23 1/2||59-60|
|XL||7 5/8-7 3/4||24-24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8-8||24 3/4-25 1/8||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8-8 1/4||25 1/2-26||65-66|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Having a long oval head, it's hard to find a good fit. This helmet has great fit. It's light weight and also looks good. Only one minor flaw is the noise you get when you open the top vents. Other than that, great helmet for the money.