Following some advice from my step-brother I finally decided to buy the armor and man, am I happy I did. I'm 5'9", about 175 lbs and the X Small/Medium fits perfectly. Most of us don't think much about protecting the back and with this item you'll get that and more. Feel Safe!!!
Icon Field Armor Stryker Vest
Icon Field Armor Stryker Vest Features
- EN 1621-2/03AC2006 CE Approved Stryker Back Armor
- d3o Breathable back insert, with custom molded icon geometry
- Articulating injection molded back armor with air flow channels
- Injection molded chest plate with integrated air intakes
- Vented bio foam and air mesh chassis
- Hydra dry moisture wicking liner
- Highly adjustable waist and shoulder straps
- Low-profile design fits under most jackets
Icon Field Armor Stryker Vest Sizing
Chest Measurement. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, wrap a flexible tape measure around your chest at its largest point. The tape measure should go through your armpit and stay parallel with the floor while taking the measurement
Most Helpful Reviews :
I love this vest, its light weight, it has a nice fit with velcro straps to form a nicer fit and it just looks really cool. Good job Jafrum.