Big bags that are well made! Click release latches with a convenient spot to place a lock on. Very well made and sturdy!
Deluxe Hard Motorcycle Saddlebags.
The Deluxe Hard Motorcycle Saddlebags are from Inspire. At 18”W x 7”W x 14”H, these are large bags that can tote a lot of gear for your next journey. They are crafted from sturdy black PVC, which means that they are very durable and are also water resistant. The interior of these bags also boast storm/debris protection to further keep water out, while Velcro closures will keep the lids securely in place. These bags, which can be ordered with or without decorative studs, can be mounted in two ways. You can either bolt these bags on or you can use them with the adjustable throw-over yoke. These are rigid bags that have been reinforced to hold their shape even when empty.
Item Code: SD2010
Dimensions:18"W x 7"W x 14"H
- Chrome Plated Buckles and Studs
- Sturdy and strong construction to increase durability
- Tab openings for easy-open/ easy-close
- Internal Pocket on the front side
- Versitale Mounting - Bolt-On or Adjustable Throw-Over Velcro Yoke Strap with D-Ring Strap
- Yoke is detachable for easy installation when bolting the bags to your bike
- Storm/ Debris protection with an velcro close to keep the Lid of the bag in place
- Reinforced rigid bag construction help holds shape
- 4 holes on the backside & allows easy installation
- Tab insert locks to protect your belongings
- Additional Quick Release with Strap and 2 straps for tie-down located at the bottom of the saddlebag
- Water Resistant
Most Helpful Reviews :
I like these bags, They are big and can hold a lot of stuff. Jafrum was quick. Shipping got my bags in 3 days. Fit is great
Throw over option is great for quick removal, but I bolted saddle bags on softail because of side licence plate. Large and sturdy. Unbeatable price. Velcro on sides and lockable latches keep items secure. Bags actually look better than pictured.
Larger and stronger than l expected.
Nice, large bags. Relatively easy to install but I wish I had measured. In order to obtain sufficient pipe clearance, I had to mount the bags a bit high so they didn't fit quite right. For the price paid...I'll live with it. Haven't had them long enough to comment about durability. Bike is a 2000 VStar 1100 Classic.
These are sturdy bags and much larger than expected. Mounted them on a VStar 650 and they have to be mounted high for pipe clearance. A little cumbersome with a rider...but great for the price.