I won a $100 gift certificate for my last review. I wore these boots everday from that point on. I used a pair of wool socks to give me a bit more cushion which worked great. My feet stayed dry and comfortable for the rest of the trip! I would recoommend these boots for someone looking for an affordable riding boot.
Joe Rocket Ballistic Touring Boots.
Joe Rocket Ballistic Boots Features
- Heavy duty synthetic leather construction
- Water resistant
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- Injection molded toe armor with replaceable integrated toe sliders
- Internally reinforced shin, ankle, toe-box, for added mobility
- Convenient large side entry
- Streamline, no-slip bonded sole
- Reflective back and side panels
Joe Rocket Ballistic Boots Sizing
Measuring Instructions :
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot ( from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
Ensure Accuracy :
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.
|Us Size||Euro Size|
Most Helpful Reviews :
This is a very comfortable boot and virtually needs no break in period . Construction of the boots appear to be top quality too . It is a touring boot with most features and protection of a sport boot .