When I saw this helmet on sale,I decided to give it a shot after viewing the website's video review as well as discovering that HJC actually make these for Joe Rocket. Long story short, I love this lid...the fit is perfect (especially if you wear glasses like I do) and very comfortable, the ventilation system is 100 times better. (it actually feels like it's working and really helps to cool your head). The design (I chose the black and silver less "lively" model) is top notch but what else would you expect from Joe Rocket?!? Don't let this deal pass you by, grab one of these...you won't be sorry!
Joe Rocket R1000X Blaster Helmet
List Price: $169.99
Sale Price: $69.95
You save: $100 (59%)
Joe Rocket R1000X Blaster Helmet.
The Joe Rocket R1000X Blaster Helmet is an awesome motorcycle helmet with many features you would find on many of the higher end helmets offered in the motorcycle industry (i.e. Shoei, ICON, HJC), but at an entry level price. This Joe Rocket Motorcycle helmet offers the Quadport™ 2.0 ventilation system that will keep you head cool on those hot summer days and also the QWICKDRY™ fully removable interior liner. This helmet is light weight and packed with a lot of features that make this helmet a powerhouse at this price point. Also, I forgot to mention that it comes with a free dark smoke shield and is offered in three bold color options; (black/silver), (red/yellow/orange) and (Blue/orange/yellow).
Joe Rocket R1000X Helmet Features
- Advanced Aerodynamic Polycarbonate Composite Sculptured Shell
- Dual Density, Lightweight EPS impact absorbing liner
- Superior fit and comfort through advanced CAD specifications
- Optically-superior 3D Faceshield: Hard coated anti-fog coated shield, tool-free closure
- Quadport™ 2.0 ventilation system: 2 massive front intakes channeled through to an aero dynamic rear venturi-effect exhaust spoiler, pulling heat & humidity up and away
- Adjustable Forehead & Chin bar intake vents
- Removable Air-Guide for enhanced fog resistance
- Integrated Aerodynamic Rear Spoiler
- Fully removable, washable & sublimated QWICKDRY™ Interior
- Note: The R1000X comes with a free dark smoke, anti-scratch shield in the box as an accessory.
- Meets or exceeds Snell and DOT certifications
Joe Rocket R1000X Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|XS||53 - 54||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|S||55 - 56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
|M||57 - 58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|L||59 - 60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|XL||61 - 62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8|
|2XL||63 - 64||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|