The boots appear to be well made and are all leather with the exception of the front (where laces would be). The leather is pretty thick which should provide some protection in a crash. The pink lining has a nice feel and the YKK zippers work well. The soles feel grippy which should work nicely on the pegs or on asphalt. My wife said they fit nicely in her normal size but were a little stiff. She indicated that they were comfy considering they were new leather boots.
Joe Rocket Women's Trixie Boots
Write Review | Q & A | Ask a Question
List Price: $99.99
Sale Price: $89.99
You save: $10 (10%)
Joe Rocket Women's Trixie Boots.
Joe Rocket Women's Trixie Boot Features
- Premium split grain leather chassis
- Double stitching in all key stress areas
- DryTech® waterproof and breathable membrane
- Reinforced gear shift area
- Articulated “flex” zone for increased flexibility
- Low profile toe box
- Full length side YKK zipper entry
- Hook and loop zipper storm cover
- Removable comfort insole
- Internal toe and heel reinforcements
- Streamline, no-slip solde design
- Laser etched art detailing
Joe Rocket Women's Trixie Boot Sizing
Measuring Instructions :
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot ( from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
Ensure Accuracy :
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.
|Us Size||Euro Size|