Item Code : KuryakynLEDBatteryGauges Color : Chrome or Black Brand : Kuryakyn
Kuryakyn Battery Gauge Features : Kuryakyn's L.E.D. Battery Gauge is an array of L.E.D.’s indicating the operating voltage of the bike’s electrical system. Green L.E.D.’s represent the normal operating range of your charging system, 12.5v to 14.5v. Amber L.E.D.’s warn the rider that the bike is not charging. If the reading drops below 10v or exceeds 15v, a flashing red L.E.D. will alert the rider of an impending stall or the possibility of damage to the battery &/or sensitive electronic components on the motorcycle. Simple two-wire connection & a compact size (about 2” x 3/4” x 3/16”) make installation a breeze. A daylight sensor automatically adjusts the brightness of the L.E.D.’s.
- Kuryakyn's LED Battery Gauge lets you know if your motorcycle's charging system
is working with just a glance - Green LED indicates normal operating range of 12.5 to 14.5V - Amber LED warns the bike is not charging - If reading drops below 10V or exceeds 15V, flashing red LED alerts the rider - Simple two-wire connection - Gauge measurements approximately 2" L x 3/4" W x 3/16" H; daylight sensor
automatically adjusts LED brightness
Kuryakyn Battery Gauge Size Chart : 2" L x 3/4" W x 3/16"
Kuryakyn LED Battery Gauge Reviews :
Kuryakyn LED Battery Gauge
out of 10
based on 1 reviews
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).