I agree with the previous comments on sizing. I found this jacket to fit well. It's well made with a lot of features regarding vents and pockets. Scotchlite stips are a big plus. You will be seen. I was actually hot wearing this jacket of my normal armoured Hein Gericke leather jacket, but that's better than being cold and wet.
Tour Master Sentinel LE Rain Jacket Hi-Viz.
Tour Master Heated Jacket Features
- Law Enforcement Series
- Waterproof and breathable Rip Stop Nylon shell with sealed seams is rated MVM 5000 for maximum breathability.
- Features an Aqua-Barrier under-the-helmet hood to help eliminate seepage in the collar area. The hood easily stows in a hidden collar pocket.
- Chest pockets feature waterproof zippers, TourMaster's Scoop Vest System and a mesh backing so they can be opened for ventilation when needed.
- Three large waterproof bellows pockets maximize carrying capacity.
- Waterproof zippered underarm exhaust vents allow warm air to exit from the jacket interior.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping, Hi-Vis includes reflective rear and shoulder triangles and full circumference reflective striping, which helps to increase nighttime visibility.
- Waterproof zippered sides for equipment access.
- Sized to be worn over uniform; badge holder included.
- Shock Cord waist adjustment seals the waist and provides a tailored fit.
- Full wind flap and Velcro main closure keeps moisture sealed out.
- Elastic cuff with Velcro closure helps eliminate water encroachment into the sleeve.
- Self-contained storage pouch allows the jacket to stuff into itself for convenient storage.
Tour Master Heated Jacket Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|Size||Chest (Below Arm holes)||Sleeve Length|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I live in Seattle and when I said that I road home in a downpour and did not get even a tiny bit wet - it counts. I lite up like a christmas tree in the dark. Great Coat
Great eye catching jacket, buy a size larger so you can wear over layers.
Nice jacket. Good quality. Plenty of pockets and vents. Agree with above comments. I have a 44 chest. 5-7 tall. I ordered an XL and it fit good with a flannel shirt and levi jacket on. Haven't rode with it yet. Glad I puchased this product
Great jacket, well made, highly reflective and easy to fold or roll into a small package, but size was pretty small. I take an XL and this jacket fits like a Large.
Great jacket, can be seen with this baby. Order a size larger then you would normally wear.