Icon Sanctuary Jacket
Color: Stealth, Hi-Visibility Yellow, Red, White, Green, Blue, Grey
Material: 1.2-1.4mm TrackSpec™ Brazilian cowhide, dynax ballistic nylon.
DETAILS: Unit-fused construction, integrated flex zones, Fighter Mesh™ panels, ratchet waist closures, dual zipper vent cuff, precurved elbow, YKK® zippers, drop tail, interior zipper, slash, and cargo pockets.
- The next-generation leather jacket defined: lighter, cooler, more agile, while still maintaining the undeniable qualities of leather.
- The Sanctuary Jacket is comprised of 1.2-1.4mm ICON Brazilian leather in the primary zones, Dynax™ ballistic nylons in the secondary zones, and multiple areas of gathered elastic in the major flex zones.
- The result is a new take on Sport riding jackets.
- The Sanctuary works with the rider, providing not only a highly-defensible space, but also a garment designed for the athleticism required in riding modern sport motorcycles.
- Internally the Sanctuary is outfitted with a full complement of D3O® impact protectors (shoulder, elbow, back).
Jacket Sizing Information. There are three variables to consider when sizing an ICON jacket. The first two are the chest and sleeve measurements, which are what your jacket size is based on. The third is the jacket fit type, which defines the "cut" of the jacket (Attack, Sport, or Relaxed). Instructions, sizing charts and jacket fit details can be found below. Chest Measurement. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, wrap a flexible tape measure around your chest at its largest point. The tape measure should go through your armpit and stay parallel with the floor while taking the measurement Sleeve Measurement Instructions. While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, place one end of a flexible tape measure on your spine at the base of your neck. Measure over the top of your shoulder, down over the point of your elbow, and finish at the wrist bone.