Love these gloves and the way they feel. Love having the protection, while having the feel on the finger tips to do things like adjust helmet straps.
Scorpion Half-Cut Leather Gloves .
Item Code: ScorpionHalfCutGloves
- Soft and durable, perforated leather construction
- Reinforced leather palm with shock and vibration reducing padding
- Extended palm pull-tabs allow for easy removal
- Leather cuff with a secure hook and loop wrist closure
- Storage snaps keep the pair together when not in use
- For warm weather Conditions ( 70º F - 110º F)
Please measure the circumference of your hand starting at the top side of the base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below.Please note all measurements are in inches.
Most Helpful Reviews :
I have never worn fingerless gloves. They fit well and are very comfortable. I enjoy being able to get things from my pockets without having to remove gloves. Gloves help avoid fatigue and numbness on longer rides. Good buy.
At first glance they looked like good quality gloves, much better than my last pair, but after wearing them once I noticed a seam coming apart on the left glove and then looked close at all the seams and found another seam coming apart on the right glove. I expected better from Scorpion, but now I know why the price was so good. You really do get what you pay for.