Great quality, haven't really had any issues with the zippers as of my 2 weeks of using it. Vents galore make up for the lack of perforation in the leather. It does get a little toasty when hot/humid (90 degrees or higher) but of course that's to be expected from any leather jacket. It's comfortable at temps of 80-90 degrees at highway speeds and temps of 70-80 at city speeds. Has a pungent leathery odor from the dyes, smells like shoe polish -- I hope it fades away at some point.
Tour Master Coaster 3 Leather Jacket
Item Code: TourmasterCoaster3
Brand: Tour Master
Color: Black and Black/White
- Top Grain, Grade-A Aniline Drum Dyed cowhide leather construction (1.2-1.3mm)
- Stitched with high strength bonded nylon thread
- Removable, insulated liner features 100gm Polyfill insulation in the body and 50gm in the removable sleeves
- Removable, CE-approved shoulder and elbow armor
- Zippered chest, sleeve and rear exit vents provide flow-through ventilation. Chest vents also double as pockets
- Zippered hand pockets feature a mesh liner and double as vents
- Action back expansion panel at shoulders increases flexibility
- Adjustable waist belt for a personalized fit
- Comfortable, mandarin-style collar
- Full circumference and 8" jacket/pant attachment with zippers, with the pant side attached
- For cold to mild weather conditions
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
Most Helpful Reviews :
I bought this for my son (21yo). He wanted a jacket nice enough to wear to classes and still provide protection. He lives on campus and takes advantage of motorcycle parking at each building. Jacket has proven to be warm and good looking. Heavier leather should provide necessary protection. Sizing is about right, bearing in mind this jacket should fit close to the body. Only negative would be weight if this is an issue. This is a thick leather and shipping weight was over 8 lbs. No complaints as this is worth the added protection.