These pants are awesome. There are so many well thought out features, you'll be amazed. And to have the armor as well is a comfort. I ca see my self riding many extra miles while wearing these pants.
Tour Master Flex Pants.
Tour Master Pant Features
- 600 Denier Carbolex® shell converts easily to an Armor-Link Mesh shell, and vice-versa.
- Phoslite® reflective piping helps to increase nighttime visibility.
- Heat resistant material panels line the lower inseams to help protect the pants from engine heat.
- Thigh length side zippers allow for ease of dressing.
- Double stitched construction throughout.
- Dual elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts and a 2-snap main closure.
- Removable, CE approved knee armor with Tour Master's exclusive 3-Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor.
- Stretch materials in the calf, inseam and knees provide flexibility and a performance fit.
- Includes Tour Master's removable, 2-Stage Aqua-Therm® liner; the first stage is a waterproof/windproof liner, and the insulated second stage can be easily attached for additional warmth.
- Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls, help to fine tune the fit.
- Features an 8" pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket side included.
- Can be combined with Tour Master Flex jacket.
Tour Master Pant Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your waist using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
Most Helpful Reviews :
These pants are great! I ordered the "short inseam" length and they are perfect. The adjustable knee armor allowed me to position the knee armor where it is comfortable for riding. The thigh high zippers make it easy to get on and off with my boots on, and they are zippered on all 3 layers. I really like the thought that went into their design. I do wish they came in additional color choices and access to your pants pockets when wearing these pants over your street clothes. They are a very good value and I have been recommending them to my biker friends!
Well it was a good thing Jafrum had such good customer service because Tourmaster BOMBED!! Received the first set of pants,( sealed in a bag), take them out and they're missing knee armor. Have to send them back. Received the 2nd pair. Once again in a sealed bag. Armor is there but both linings are 2 sizes larger than the pants size! Have to send them back! The 3rd set arrives and finally no problems. Fit was good to size. Very comfy. The bottom leg cuff could have a better means to cinch up to your riding shoes. With my summer riding shoes and no liners there is a lot of flapping going on. With all the liners and my winter boots it'll probaly be fine. The liners are a pain if you don't install them before you go riding. For pop up rain showers I still prefer an external rain suit.
I purchased these Tour Master Flex pants immediately before leaving on a week long trip just three weeks ago. The pants performed excellently, with maximum flexibility. They performed perfectly in warm weather. And they can work effectively in colder and wetter weather when the seasons change.
In a word, AWESOME! These are the most versatile riding pants I've ever owned (and my 4th pair of Tourmaster pants). Hot, cold or wet -- or any variation thereof, these pants are top of the line.