Tour Master Sentinel 2.0 Nomex Rain Pants.
Tour Master Pant Features
- Waterproof and breathable Ripstop nylon shell with sealed seams is rated MVM 5000 for maximum breathability
- Polyester mesh lining enhances air circulation and comfort
- Waterproof/breathable stretch material panels above knees provide flexibility and comfort
- High-density nylon seat panel provides added strength and minimizes slipping
- Ergonomic, four-panel knee design provides increased comfort in the riding position
- Two zippered hand pockets for convenient storage
- 3M™ Scotchlite® reflective panels increase nighttime visibility
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel
- Includes a pant-to-jacket zipper attachment that matches perfectly with the Tour Master Sentinel 2.0 Rain Jacket
- Elastic waistband and high-rise rear panel seal out the elements
- Extra long zippered and gusseted leg cuff with Velcro® flap closure allows for ease of dressing
Tour Master Pant Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your waist using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
Browse 1 question and 2 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
i AM LOOKING FOR THE 5 XL AND SHORT INSEAM?
Best Answer:I can't answer your size question, but I will tell you the Sentinel 2.0 Nomex pants and jacket are the best quality riding clothing i ever bought. Me and my wife both wear the Sentinel 2.0 and i have the Nomex. The jackets are so well made and comfortable my wife wears her jacket as regular riding apparel. My only complaint is that the Nomex is more like a "patch" of nomex. You would think the Nomex would run the entire inseam and would be half the width of the pant leg. The nomex is a tiny little patch, and its not wear my pipes run. I tried finding Nomex to sew my own Nomex patch on but I can't find anyone that sells Nomex. Hope this helps.