Will not fit my Vulcan sissybar. using on 650 vstar. works great. very roomy bag
Nelson Rigg CTB-350 Day Runner Sissy Bar Bag
List Price: $149.95
Sale Price: $134.96 $149.95
You save: $15 (10%)
Nelson Rigg CTB-350 Day Runner Sissy Bar Bag.
Item Code: NelsonRiggDayRunnerBag
Brand: Nelson Rigg
Dimensions: 12Lx9Wx19H inches
Liters: 24.93, 36.43 expanded
- Made from durable long lasting UV-treated Tri-Max® polyester.
- Foam-lined interior on the back allows the bag to hold its shape better and makes for easier packing.
- Rigid floor panel to prevent the sides from sagging.
- Two padded carrying handles riveted for strength and durability.
- Included backpack straps provide an easy way to carry your items.
- Strong security loops under the pack allow a cable lock to be installed for theft protection, another industry first.
- Four large side pockets keep your small items easily accessible, such as cell phones, gloves, wallet, etc.
- Extra-large, heavy-duty zippers with pull fobs are reliable for use with or without gloves.
- Highly reflective webbing helps enhance safety for night riding.
- Heavy-duty combination lock and internal rain liner is included.
- Can be mounted to rest on luggage rack or on the seat.
- Lifetime No Hassle warranty.
- Measures: 12in. L x 19in. H x 9in. W.
Most Helpful Reviews :
Could not be more pleased. Far exceeded my expectations. Easy to mount, easy to pack and the side pockets are perfect for skull caps, gloves, cell phones, snacks etc. The rain cover with its elastic bottom closure stays in place. (Field tested to 80 mph) if I had another bike, I would buy another one
I bought this bag to use on my 2009 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic. I selected this bag because the bottom dimensions seemed perfect to sit on the luggage rack. The bag uses four straps, and Velcro closures, to secure the bag to the sissy bar and back rest. The bottom strap fit around the sissy bar just fine. The middle two straps went around the padded back rest but were too short. The top strap was above the back rest and of no use at all. I really liked the bag and decided to "modify" it to fit my bike. I cut off the top strap and made two pieces from it. I took the bag to a shoe repair shop and had the two pieces sewn to the middle two straps to lengthen them. I added a small bungee cord on the bottom d-rings to hold the bottom in place. I rated this 5 stars because its well made, and (now) fits my bike to a tee!
Shipping was fast! Bag quality is amazing! Lotsa room.
This bag is unbelieveable, First I received this bag in just 3 days along with two other products and I live in Ajax, Ont. Canada. Now that people is service.The bag was a perfect fit I mean it looked like it was part of the bike and made for it. Lots of storage, very secure many hold downs as well as a good rain cover I cannot wait till the spring weather to fill it up.
We rode 2200 miles in 5 days with continuous rain for 3 of the days. Used the bag tied on it's side with helmets and another small bag tied to it. used velcro straps and a bungee strap with no movement ever noticed fastened to the rear luggage rack. If i needed another one I would buy it again.
Great bag! I ride year 'round because my only ride is a bike. Furthermore, living in a trailer, I have no garage, so this bag is more exposed than I expect most are. It lasts! It hangs nicely behind my sissy bar without a luggage rack. I tuck my battery tender under the cover to keep the electrical connection dry. And the side pockets hold vital papers - registration, insurance and inspection documents in one and a Bible in another!
Very nice bag. Holds it's form very well. Has buckles every place so you can hang things from them. Would buy again.
I have had this bag for 3 years and have about 35,000 miles on it. It has done a great job in all aspects. No complaints.
Received this bag and was extremely impressed with the quality. I packed enough clothes for a week trip. I had to purchase strap extensions to secure around my back rest as the straps that are on the bag were just a little to short. May not be a problem for other back rests. Great Product!
Outstanding luggage! Nice setup and very roomy. From Houston to Dallas to Robbinsville, NC (Deals Gap). Ran into hard rain in Tennessee finally finding an exit and covered with rain cover. everything was dry. The bag was packed for a weeks vacation, strapped to sissybar and rack, and didn't even effect balance. I was unaware of the load.