Over the Top quality and exceeded my expectation ......super value for the quality and service...5 star recommendation for this item...
Nelson Rigg Defender 2000 Motorcycle Cover
Write Review | Q & A | Ask a Question
List Price: $74.95
Sale Price: $67.45 to $80.95
You save: $8 (10%)
Nelson Rigg Defender 2000 Motorcycle Cover.
Nelson Rigg Defender 2000 Motorcycle Cover Features
- The Ultimate World Class Cover
- All seams are electronically heat sealed making the cover 100% waterproof
- Made from Full-strength UV-treated "Tri-Max" polyester
- Silver heat Resistant lower panels
- Soft windshield liner helps protect against scratching and hazing
- Exclusive "Perma-Venting" system prevents condensation build-up and allows contant air circulation
- Snug elastic bottom with one-inch grommets at center and front wheel
- Packed into its own tough backpack
- Sizes to fit every model (Also fits Honda Gold Wings)
Most Helpful Reviews :
Do not buy this cover if you are storing your bike outside it is 100% not water proof i left it out one night when it was raining pretty hard and there was water all over my bike and seats ect repeat DO NOT BUY IF YOUR EXPECTING IT TO BE WATER PROOF
I was not to sure about clicking on the "buy" button on this one! Without having seen one of these, one would think that the quality would be lacking for the price. I was very happy to see that I was wrong upon opening the box! This is one fine cover! I use it every day and it keeps my baby dry without condensation. Easy to install and just as easy to remove! I recomend this cover highly!
I had to buy the 2xl size to cover my Harley NightRod with windshield. The cover is made up of light weight material but it did stand up to last years horrible winter weather. And it comes with its own compact carrying case. A good value, works for me, I would buy it again
Browse 1 question and 3 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
will this fit?
Best Answer:I am not sure of the bike you have, but I have a Victory Kingpin with saddle bags. Originally I purchased an XL, but it was too tight. (I coudl get it on, but it was pulling at the seams.) I stepped up the XXL and it fits with room to spare. It still works even if I leave my double up windshield on. I hope this helps.