Worth the money, just got back from the Run For The Wall and was wet half of the time, I did not have a Riggs suit. A guy on my team did and he stayed dry. I got one for me and my wife.
Nelson Rigg SR-6000 Storm Rider Rainwear with Hood
Write Review | Q & A | Ask a Question
List Price: $54.99
Sale Price: $49.49 to $64.95
You save: $6 (10%)
Nelson Rigg SR-6000 Storm Rider Rainwear with Hood.
Item Code: NelsonRiggSR6000StormRider
Brand: Nelson Rigg
Color: Hi Def Yellow, Orange, Red, Black
Model: SR-6000 Storm Rider
Reflective Piping: Yes
- Two-piece 100% waterproof rain suit
- Soft Polyester outer shell with PVC backing
- Jacket has full-length zipper with Velcro® storm flap
- Two large outer pockets with gusset expanders
- Cooling vents under each arm
- Soft corduroy inner collar with hood
- Elasticized waist and adjustable cuff with Velcro® tabs
- Reflective striping on both jacket and pants for night riding
- Pants feature elasticized waist band and cuffs with 17" zipper gussets for easy boot entry
Most Helpful Reviews :
Have not had a chance to really test it out on a wet ride yet, but have no reason to doubt whether or not it will do the job. Good quality rain suit.
I needed another rain suit to keep in my other bike. I'm in LoCal, so not too much rain, but I tried it on it if fit a little large, but you want it that way since who knows what you're wearing under it. I can see this serving its purpose well.