About the Nolan N86 Deep Helmet
Lava Grey/Black, Metal White/Red
DOT and ECE 22.05
Nolan N86 Deep Helmet Features
- Lightweight aerodynamic polycarbonate shell with built-in spoiler for improved stability.
- VPS (Vison Protection System) - short dark shield mounted on the inside of the shell and moving independently from the clear shield. It is easily operated by a rotating slider on the left side of the helmet. It is treated to be anti-fog and anti-scratch and can be changed easily.
- Some graphics are not available in Ncom® - Overtaking and Deep are NOT Ncom® ready)
- Fully removable and washable Clima®-comfort liner on snaps with wrap-around cheek pads and neck-roll for wind-noise reduction.
- The multicolor liner is treated to be antibacterial, is wicking and
- The cheek-pads are seperate for custom-fitting options.
- The Eyewear-Adaptive feature accommodates eyeglasses.
- Reflective patch on the back neck-roll increases rider safety at night.
- Dual top vent with exhaust vent in the rear spoiler and chin-bar vents operate with glove-friendly sliders.
- Optically correct, push-button quick-change shield is optically correct.
- Multi-position anti-scratch shield accepts the new high-performance Pinlock® anti-fog protection.
- Chin curtain included.
- Microlock2® ( adjustable quick release) retention system.
- Velour chin-strap padding.
- DOT approved ( in Europe ECE-2205 approved )
Size Chart for the Nolan N86 Deep Helmet
|XS||20 1/2 - 21 1/4||52 - 54||6 5/8 - 5 3/4|
|S||21 5/8 - 22||55 - 56||6 7/8 - 7|
|M||22 3/8 - 22 3/4||57 - 59||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|
|L||23 1/8 - 23 1/2||59 - 60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|
|XL||24 - 24 3/8||61 - 62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
|2XL||24 3/4||63||7 7/8|
Nolan N86 Deep Helmet Reviews
out of 10
based on 0 reviews
Write a Product Review and Win $100 Gift Card