Nolan N91 Outlaw Helmet.
Nolan N91 Helmet Features
- VPS (VPS Vision Protection System) - short dark shield mounted on the inside of the shell and moving independently from the clear shield. Also available in light Blue, Smoke and Amber. Easily operated by a slider on the left side of the helmet.
- Ready for the N-Com® communication system.
- Aerodynamic polycarbonate shell with built-in spoiler for improved stability.
- Safety dual-action Centromatic release system.
- Fully removable and washable Clima-Comfort liner with mesh panels for air flow and an extra neck roll for wind-noise reduction.
- Reflective panels on the back of the liner and the chin curtain.
- Upgraded air delivery system with easy-to-operate top vent, deep air channels along the crown and exhaust grid in the rear spoiler.
- Centrally located chinbar vents blow along the inner surface of the faceshield.
- Optically correct, push button quick-change Lexan face shield, is treated anti-scratch and accepts Pinlock® antifog insert.
- Microlock2 (adjustable quick release) retention system.
- Sanitzed anti-microbial hypoallergenic interior.
- Velour chin-strap padding.
- DOT approved.
Nolan N91 Helmet Sizing
To determine helmet size: Measure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head and use the following cross reference chart.