Item: NolanN104Solids Color : Black, Grey, Silver, White, Yellow, Wine Cherry Brand : Nolan Model : N104 Solid Shell : Polycarbonate GE Lexan Certification : DOT approved
Nolan N104 Modular Solid Helmet Features :
- Injected polycarbonate GE Lexan shell
- Two shell engineering allows Nolan to offer sizes
from 2XS to 3XL
- Dimensionally correct sizing allows ample cubic volume
in chin/nose area
- Ultrawide eye port opening is the largest on any Nolan
helmet for superior vision
- So unique that face shields are sized to fit the two shell sizes
- Centromatic chin guard opening mechanism requires dual action,
simultaneous action to prevent accidental opening
- Shield is changed by a simple push button mechanism
- Pinlock shield included with each helmet
- VPS system is new; slider bar to lower, push button release for
- VPS lens is scratch and fog resistant
- N104 has new AIRBOOSTER ventilation system
- Removable, washable interior is anti-fungal and anti-microbial
- New Microlock2 retention system
- Is factory ready for the new B4 N-com system
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
Nolan Helmet Size Chart :
20 1/2 - 21 1/4
52 - 54
6 5/8 - 5 3/4
21 5/8 - 22
55 - 56
6 7/8 - 7
22 3/8 - 22 3/4
57 - 59
7 1/8 - 7 1/4
23 1/8 - 23 1/2
59 - 60
7 3/8 - 7 1/2
24 - 24 3/8
61 - 62
7 5/8 - 7 3/4
Nolan N104 Modular Solid Helmet Reviews :
Nolan N104 Modular Solid Helmet
out of 10
based on 6 reviews
Comment: I think that the new N104 is by far the best helmet that i have owned. True to size i have a round head and it is very comfortable. Vents work very well i dont feel the air on the top of my head but i have not broken a sweat. I guess the new aribooster works. As usual the best service from Jafrum. Nolan and Jafrum is a winning combination.
Nolan N104 Solids Helmet
Comment: After using the new Nolan N104 I can say it does everything very well. The pin lock shield doesn't fog, the built in sun shield is really great and the vents are so good I can feel the air on my head. As usual Jafrum has the best price, service and after buying from them for the past 4 year I will go no place else. With their "bucks back" program I purchased a N85 helmet for my wife. Jafrum is the greatest!
Nolan N104 Helmet
Comment: I waited for months to purchase the N104 and got it on sale for a great price. I really wanted the extra visibility afforded by the enlarged eyeport and the ability to use the latest comm. I'm happy with the visibilty as well as the sun visor but found that the helmet is very noisy. Riding without earplugs is very tiresome after just a short time. It also seems to have some squeaking in the lining, which may disappear after a break in period.
Comment: Just got the helmet and been on two rides, one at night and one during the day. Great fit but can't wait for the cheek pads to break in and give me a bit more room. I have a sport fairing and get buffetting with a lot of helmets, none with the Nolan. Love the wide eye port and the retention system. No noisier than my Schuberth but no quieter either. My last three helmets were an Arai, Shoei and Schuberth, and I'd match this with any of them. Amazing helmet, great price and fast delivery.
Goldwing Tulsa Windshield creates too much noise.
Comment: I've had a Nolan N102 for just over 5 years - LOVE IT!!! Got the 104 simply on the Nolan name. Construction/manufacturing quality was top notch. Easy to put on and take off. GREAT, SUPER HUGE viewport!!! Comes with Pinlock Anti-Fog System - not an extra! The fit was a little snug in the front - I have a 2X in my 102 and that is what I ordered in the 104. I tried a 3X at a local store to check the fit and it was just too loose. I know it needs a little break-in - but I worried that this seemed beyond that break-in. But more importantly, at highway speeds it had a rattle in the top/chimney vent. I ride a Goldwing and have a Tulsa windshield - very tall and I look through it. The only part of my body in the windstream is the very top of my helmet and it's only getting turbulence - not smooth airflow. The noise was loud and consistent at anything over 50 mph. When I rode my buddies VTX 1800 - no noise. But on the Goldwing - anytime I rode faster than 50 mph it was there. I didn't see any way of fixing it withhout major work to the helmet that would eliminate the ability to close the chimney vent or a new, shorter windshield. So, sent back the 104 and now looking at other brands ... or buy a new 102 - which is an option I'm seriously considering. We'll see.
Comment: Great helmet with a lot of good features, very comfortable and high quality. The b4 n-com is a perfect fit like some have said it is not the quietest helmet but not too noisy. Jafrum was terrific to deal with.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).