Nolan N86 N-Com Rapid Helmet.
The N-86 is simply a great full-face helmet at a great price: it is light, packed with features typical of high-end helmets and comes in a wide range of solid colors and graphics.
Nolan N86 N-Com Helmet Features
- Lightweight aerodynamic polycarbonate shell with built-in spoiler for improved stability.
- VPS (Vison Protection System) - short dark shield mounted on the inside of the shell and moving independently from the clear shield. It is easily operated by a rotating slider on the left side of the helmet. It is treated to be anti-fog and anti-scratch and can be changed easily.
- Some graphics are not available in Ncom® - Overtaking and Deep are NOT Ncom® ready)
- Fully removable and washable Clima®-comfort liner on snaps with wrap-around cheek pads and neck-roll for wind-noise reduction.
- The multicolor liner is treated to be antibacterial, is wicking and breathable.
- The cheek-pads are seperate for custom-fitting options.
- The Eyewear-Adaptive feature accommodates eyeglasses.
- Reflective patch on the back neck-roll increases rider safety at night.
- Dual top vent with exhaust vent in the rear spoiler and chin-bar vents operate with glove-friendly sliders.
- Optically correct, push-button quick-change shield is optically correct.
- Multi-position anti-scratch shield accepts the new high-performance Pinlock® anti-fog protection.
- Chin curtain included.
- Microlock2® ( adjustable quick release) retention system.
- Velour chin-strap padding.
- DOT approved ( in Europe ECE-2205 approved )
Nolan N86 N-Com Helmet Sizing
To determine helmet size: Measure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head and use the following cross reference chart.