The minute you open it, and remove it from the hanger (yep), you will notice the quality. I especially like the hood which will fit under the helmet, or in a light rain, just leave it in the zipper collar. The size runs a little large, but the belt will handle any surplus. The sleeves are a little long, but the Velcro will hold it tight at the wrist, and I suppose a little extra is better in this case. The material is very light, but breathable, with plenty of inside pocket storage. All and all, a quality product that keeps you dry. One last thing, the storage on this is really something that I did not think would matter, but what a neat idea. Stores down to about 6 inches round. If you can afford it, buy it!
Olympia Horizon Rain Jacket
Item Code: OlympiaHorizonRainJacket
Color: Black, Neon, Orange
Unlike standard straight cut or bat wing shaped rain jackets, the Olympia Horizon offers a truly ergonomic fit for added comfort and reduced wind drag at speed. A stow away stretch knit rain hood with rubberized waterproof aqua barrier and neck gator plus an interior stow away jacket compartment makes this style the perfect traveling companion for any destination.
- Outer shell constructed in sturdy light weight waterproof / breathable rip stop nylon
- Back overhang detail with hidden mesh panel insert for improved breathability
- Stretch knit hood with rubberized aqua barrier and neck gator concealed under collar
- EZ-Pack Storage System - jacket can be stowed away in a self contained storage pocket located in the interior of the jacket
- Double storm placket front closure with two way zipper
- Adjustable velcro closure straps at elbows and wrists
- Slide buckles at waist plus shock cord bottom detail offer maximum adjustability
- Two exterior waterproof pockets plus inside storage pocket
- Micro fiber lined collar for added comfort
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping at front and back plus oversized reflective screen print at side arms for enhanced visibility in low light situations
- Cool mesh airflow lining