The first thing you notice is the quality, the light weight material, the ease of putting it on, especially over boots. The leg opening is very wide, and the Velcro secures it at the ankle. I was originally disappointed it did not come with a stirrup, but it is not needed. Paint is very comfortable, and water tight. The storage pocket (really neat) reduces it to about 8 inches round. Love them, buy them if you can. I also wrote a review for the Olympia Jacket you may find informative.
Olympia Horizon Rain Pants.
Designed to coordinate with the Olympia Horizon Rain Jacket, the Horizon pant offers a light weight waterproof / breathable rip stop nylon shell to ensure all day riding comfort. Generous leg openings with an adjustable velcro closure system makes standing boot entry a breeze. Extra velcro at the lower pant legs offer three inseam length options should an alteration be necessary. An elasticized waist plus side waist slide buckles help riders achieve a customized fit. This pant also offers a built in self storage compartment for small convenient self packing. Authentic Nomex heat shields at the inside lower legs help prevent damage from hot exhaust pipes.
Olympia Horizon Rain Pants Features
- Outer shell constructed in sturdy light weight waterproof / breathable rip stop nylon
- EZ-Pack Storage System - pant can be stowed away in a self contained storage pocket located in the interior of the pant
- Intake velcro closure panels at lower legs for easy boot on entry and bottom leg opening adjustment
- Slide waist buckles plus stretch waist detail offer maximum adjustability
- Authentic Nomex heat shields located at inside lower legs
- Cool mesh airflow lining
Olympia Horizon Rain Pants Sizing
Measure the narrowest part of the waist (natural waist line)
Measure the interior length of the leg from crotch to bottom
Measure the exterior length of the leg from waist to bottom