ONeal 9 Series Race Helmet.
- Fiberglass with Carbon-Fiber and Kevlar reinforced shell construction
- Meets SNELL M2010, DOT, ECE 22-05 and AS 1698 safety standards
- Shell weight (size large): 1470grams (±50)
- Ultra-plush removable/washable padded liner keeps you cool and dry by wicking away sweat
- Rubber roost nose guard
- Adjustable visor design
- Multiple air vents help keep you cool and dry
- Durable multi-colored clear coated graphics
- Replacement parts available
To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.
Wrap flexible tape measure around your head approximately on inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
20 1/2"-21 1/8"
21 1/4"-22 1/8"
22 3/8"-23 1/8"
23 1/4"-23 3/4"
23 7/8"-24 3/4"
24 7/8"-25 3/4"