Brand : River Road Color : Black Material : Leather Gender : Men's
River Road Boot Features :
- 1 3/4 threaded heel for comfortable riding and walking
- Oil-resistant rubber outsole and fully padded insole
- Rich, smooth, full-grain, oiled leather uppers
- 6 of hook-and-loop fastener closure on shaft, for improved
fit and fashion
- Double D-ring strap closures on outside of boot for custom fit
- Tempered steel shank for outstanding support and wear
- Stitched and padded shin guard for comfort and protection
- 11 tall upper
- Includes 1-year manufacturer's warranty
River Road Boot Size Chart :
River Road Boots
River Road Turnpike Cruiser Boots Reviews :
River Road Turnpike Cruiser Boots
out of 10
based on 3 reviews
Comment: These are made very well comfortable boots.
River Road Turnpike Boots
Comment: Very pleased with style and comfort of boot. The velcro endures the tightest and most supportive, especially when get slim cut jeans. Added a thick insole and 2 hour max time to break them in, every other day. As they break in they get more and more comfortable. Lastly, go with the velcro, it's as close to laces as you'll get. Very pleased with my boots and even have the girlfriends approval!
Farmington Valley, Ct
River Road Turnpike Boot
Comment: Very comfortable, no discomfort breaking them in. No complaints accept not sure Velcro will be durable.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).