I really like these.... especially at the bargain price. After riding with them a few times, I found that I still prefer my Milwaukees for riding.... mainly because they have a heel and these do not. BUT!!.... I love these as daily wear boots and even for the occasional short ride on the bike.
River Road Guardian Boots.
River Road Guardian Boot Features
- Durable leather and mesh combination upper
- Mesh panels provide added breathability
- Lightweight, contoured EVA footbed distributes weight evenly to reduce fatigue
- Oil and skid resistant rubber outsole
- Athletic fit is ideal for an active lifestyle
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining provides additional comfort
River Road Double Zipper Field Boot Sizing
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.
River Road Boots
|US Size||Euro Size||UK Size||Inches||CM|
|Determine Standard/Wide Shoes|
|U.S Men's Shoe Size||D (Medium/Standard)||E Wide|
Most Helpful Reviews :
These are great shoes for riding and in general daily activities. Worth the money and then some if they were assembled in the United States. Insert indicates United States upper materials and the rest in china - just wish we would work here and bring some of these products back. My honest review
I loved the boots. I fits and feels like I'm wearing running shoes. Great grip and protection while I'm riding also. Thanks for such a great product.
These boots are great. I am motorcycle saftey instructor and on my feet for 8 plus hours for two straight days. These boots are great, there are lightweight and well padded, with no long and painful break-in period.
By writing in detail about your product you are helping your biker buddies make better choices. Thank you.These Guardian lightweight boots are perfect, not just a perfect fit, but here in the PNW the temperate climate allows for lighter footwear while riding, and these breathe and never overheat my feet. I wore them for a few days and they were so darn comfortable I ordered a 2nd pair! Great deal, and really fast delivery. I recommend them to anyone not wanting a heavy boot.
Needed a boot that wasn't so heavy for walking, yet protected me for riding. These boots were great. Handled the down pouring rain and mud well. My only issues is that the Arch needs better support for using the highway pegs. Overall, I'm glad I bought these as I didn't get as warn out walking. Great combination boot.
Browse 1 question and 2 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
My only question is about the toe area for shifting. Is there enough padding / protection there to enable constant shifting without having sore toes?
Best Answer:They are a little more rigid than regular sneakers. No built in padding or fabric guard built in that I know of. If you are having a major issue, might wants to look into riding boots (racing or sports touring) These will usually have guards and extra material for shifters.