I am pleased with the purchase of this jacket! Full compliance with the description. Perfect leather, perfect fit, very warm, well-ventilated, high-quality embroidery on the back. I recommend especially for cool-climate.
River Road Ride Free Leather Jacket
List Price: $299.95
Sale Price: $99.95
You save: $ 200 (67 %)
River Road Ride Free Leather Jacket.
Item Code: RiverRoadRideFreeJacket
Protection:EVA Foam Armor
- Graphics by Lethal Threat Designs
- Premium leather offers protection and comfort
- The removable, insulated, fully-sleeved warm liner has a built-in pocket for most mobile devices
- Removable or upgradable EVA foam armor in the shoulders, elbows, and back provides protection
- Two large front intake vents and two large rear exhaust vents allow maximum air flow
- Two-way zippered sleeve cuffs with perforated leather gussets provide added ventilation
- Two-way front zipper gives a comfortable fit in the riding position
- Action back gusset allows increased freedom of movement
- Snap down mandarin collar
- Includes 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Chest: Measure across the fullest part of the chest
Waist: Measure around your waist, or belt line
Sleeve Length: With your arms hanging relaxed at your side (slightly bent) measure from center back neck, over the top of the shoulder, down the outside of the arm to the wrist. Your motorcycle jacket will have extra sleeve length built in. Don’t compensate for extra sleeve length, just take your actual measurements.
Body Measurement for Men’s Jackets and Vests (if your height measures 5’6” to 6’2”)
|Numeric Size||Collar-Drop-Tail Length|
*Standard Collar Length 1.5”
Most Helpful Reviews :
Love the jacket. Have worn on several rides in the fall, and on chilly mornings keeps me very warm. Have not rode/worn in warmer weather with liner out yet. Very comfortable and flexible and love the style, fit, and look. Got the sale price, and is a great buy for the money - quality jacket. Have heard River Road jackets run large; however, ordered to my size and fits perfectly. Highly recommend this jacket.