Excellent quality leather. Size is true. I am a 44 and ordered 46 so as to have room for sweaters. Lining removes easily and inserts just as easy. I am not a fan of the armor and removed it easily. Jacket is tight around neck but that is due to it being new. As break in period advances I am sure the leather will loosen up nicely.
River Road Cruiser Leather Jacket
List Price: $249.95
Sale Price: $212.46 to $246.46
You save: $ 37 (15 %)
River Road Cruiser Leather Jacket.
Item Code: RiverRoadCruiserMensJacket
Brand: River Road
Protection: EVA Foam Armor
- Quality, imported leather provides protection as well as a great look and feel
- The removable, insulated, fully-sleeved liner has a built-in pocket for most mobile devices
- Protection comes from removable or upgradeable EVA foam armor in the shoulders, elbows and back
- 2 front vertical chest vents and 2 rear vertical exhaust vents keep you cool
- 2 zippered sleeve vents allow additional air flow
- Action back gussets improve freedom of movement
- Snap down collar provides a secure fit
- Adjustable waist tab offers a more precise fit
- Several exterior and interior pockets to hold essentials
- Includes 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Chest: Measure across the fullest part of the chest
- Waist: Measure around your waist, or belt line
- Sleeve Length: With your arms hanging relaxed at your side (slightly bent) measure from center back neck, over the top of the shoulder, down the outside of the arm to the wrist. Your motorcycle jacket will have extra sleeve length built in. Don’t compensate for extra sleeve length, just take your actual measurements.
Body Measurement for Men’s Jackets and Vests (if your height measures 5’6” to 6’2”)
|Numeric Size||Collar-Drop-Tail Length|
*Standard Collar Length 1.5”
Most Helpful Reviews :
Walking around jacket. Removed the padding (easily). Removed back velcro (too thick, handsewed lining closed). My chest is 45". Size 42 fits nicely without the padding. Bought 3 jackets, returned 2 (easily) to get right size. Styling with no buckles or big collar to shout Biker! Wish waist adjustments were snaps, not velcro, but functional. Good price, good service.
I use the chart when sizing and it fit perfectly. Instant Favorite! and it looks good too. Nicer than I excepted.
Great jacket true to size. Sleeves a little long for me jacket feels and looks great.
I ordered this jacket for my husband for Christmas. It is the best motorcycle jacket either of us have found for this price. Worth every penny! High quality leather and heavy duty. Fits true to size. My husband is extremely satisfied! Shipping was fast!
This jacket is very well made. Heavy leather, strong seams, good quality zipper, armor is easily upgraded. Not too bulky but still offers good protection. Very stylish, the vent zippers are well concealed when closed. Waist band is adjustable, and the collar snaps down, even at high speeds, it won't come loose and flap in the wind. The removable liner has full length sleeves and is easy to zip in and zip out. I've owned several jackets over the years, and so far, this has been the best one for me.