This jacket is a great deal. The mesh allows you to keep cool even in the 80s and the liner is as warm as I have needed riding into November in NY. The protective pads are barely noticeable they are contoured so well and easily taken out if you just want to wear the jacket while not riding. Velcro pockets inside both sides of jacket and liner to match. Inside left breast zippered pocket accessible with or without liner and 2 outside zippered pockets. Also has an inside lower back zipper flap to secure compatible pants. (Have not used that myself)
River Road Baron Mesh Jacket
List Price: 129.95
Sales Price: $129.95
River Road Baron Mesh Jacket
Item Code: RiverRoadBaronMeshJacket
Brand: River Road
Protection : CE Armor
- Fashioned after our popular Baron Retro Jacket, this textile-mesh jacket is great for warm weather riding
- Protection includes CE-rated armor in the shoulders and elbows plus an upgradable EVA foam back pad
- Snap-down arm adjusters for a secure fit
- The removable, insulated, full-length liner will keep you warm in cooler temperatures
- Reflective piping on the front and back provides increased night visibility
- Convenient pockets in both the jacket and liner will hold your essentials
- Adjustable cuffs and waist provide a more precise fit
- Includes a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Chest: Measure across the fullest part of the chest
- Waist: Measure around your waist, or belt line
- Sleeve Length: With your arms hanging relaxed at your side (slightly bent) measure from center back neck, over the top of the shoulder, down the outside of the arm to the wrist. Your motorcycle jacket will have extra sleeve length built in. Don’t compensate for extra sleeve length, just take your actual measurements.
Body Measurement for Men’s Jackets and Vests (if your height measures 5’6” to 6’2”)
|Order This Size||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|Order This Size||36-38||40-42||44-46||48-50||52-54||56-58|
|If Your Chest Measures||36-38||40-42||44-46||48-50||52-54||56-58|
|If Your Waist Measures||28-30||32-34||36-38||40-42||44-46||48-50|
|If Your Sleeve Measures||32.5-33||33.5-34||34.5-35||35.5-36||36.5||37|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Awesome jacket, I received it in two days. the features and quality are superior and the removable lining is heavier than expected. Without the lining the jacket really lets the air in. I am 6ft, 215 lbs 46 chest, 38 waist. I ordered a large by the chart and the fit was perfect. If I were going to wear a sweater with the lining then I would one size up would work better, but if its that cold its time to break out the winter jacket anyway. You will spend a lot more money to try and top this jacket.
The jacket is snug but fits very well. Excellent ability to move around with it on while riding or not. Armor along spine gives good support. I give it a 10/10 for comfort, wearability and warmth. Definitely a lot of bang for the buck!!
My first "motorcycle jacket'. Great fit, warm, looks great. I would recommend it for anyone. Waiting for warmer weather to take out the liner and see how it feels.
This jacket is a fantastic value. Very good fit and flexibility with it. I went for a ride in 40ish degree weather and it kept me quite warm. No complaints whatsoever.
After having this jacket for a while I am even more impressed with it! Riding into work this morning with a temp of 31 degrees F and I stayed quite warm. The jacket without the liner is very comfortable in much warmer weather and it breathes well. I've worn it in 80 degree F weather and didn't feel like I was being baked inside of it. Highly recommend this jacket. Six star rating.