This jacket was exactly what I was looking for...simple lines, well vented, removable liner, good fit and reasonably priced.
River Road Race Vented Leather Jacket
List Price: $199.95
Sale Price: $199.95 to $259.95
River Road Race Vented Leather Jacket.
Item Code: RiverRoadRaceVentedJacketMens
Brand: River Road
- This Essential leather jacket features a fully-sleeved, removable liner for cooler riding temperatures
- Features 2 front intake and 2 rear exhaust vents for maximum air flow during warm weather riding
- Action back gussets provide increased mobility in the riding position
- Interior and exterior pockets offer plenty of storage space
- Snap-down collar provides a secure fit while riding
- Includes 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Chest: Measure across the fullest part of the chest
- Waist: Measure around your waist, or belt line
- Sleeve Length: With your arms hanging relaxed at your side (slightly bent) measure from center back neck, over the top of the shoulder, down the outside of the arm to the wrist. Your motorcycle jacket will have extra sleeve length built in. Don’t compensate for extra sleeve length, just take your actual measurements.
Body Measurement for Men’s Jackets and Vests (if your height measures 5’6” to 6’2”)
|Numeric Size||Collar-Drop-Tail Length|
*Standard Collar Length 1.5”
Most Helpful Reviews :
If you are looking for a nice looking,heavy jacket to not wear on the bike this is the one. It is fitted so make sure you order a size up if you want to layer. It is too short for a rider. The length of the jacket from backside from collar to the bottom is only 28 inches. Son is tall and lean and it would not work without having wind up your back.
I finally found a jacket that fits great and doesn't weigh a ton. It's plenty warm and padded just right for protection. Very reasonable price. As for customer service, Ms. Candace at the store in Charlotte was very patient in helping me get the right size ordered. She is a true credit to your business. Thanks again, Roger
Great jacket and great customer service. Original size was a bit small but easy to return and got the next size up which fits perfect. The vents are well placed and work well for riding. Wore the jacket in last snowstorm with the line in and it was comfortably warm. Very satisfied with this jacket and with Jafrum.