River Road Quantum Slant Zip Off Quick Release Medium Saddlebags
List Price: $189.95
Sale Price: $170.96 to $179.96 $189.95
You save: $19 (10%)
River Road Quantum Slant Zip Off Quick Release Medium Saddlebags.
The River Road Quantum Slant Zip Off Quick Release Medium Saddlebags are available in two different styles – plain or with stud accents. These handsome bags measure 17”W x 9”H x 6”D and are made out of a synthetic material that looks like high-quality leather but is easier to maintain and to keep clean. These black bags also boast a Fast-Zip Removal so that you can easily take them on and off your bike. In addition, they boast reinforced side walls and base, which helps them keep their shape even when empty. And they have a box-style lid with hook-and-loop closures as well as an extra-long cross-over flap, which when combined with the included waterproof cover, will keep your belongings safe and dry.
Dimensions: 17” W x 9” H x 6” D
River Road Quantum Slant Zip Off Saddlebag Features
- Rich, synthetic material with UV protection offers the look and feel of top quality leather
- The Fast-Zip Removal system allows easy on/easy off for installing on a bike or carrying as a bag
- Quick-release buckles, hidden behind traditional chrome hardware, make opening the bag quick and easy
- A removable, neoprene layer covers the bag contact points to protect the motorcycle
- Reinforced side walls and a reinforced base provide strength and shape retention
- Box-style lids with hook-and-loop closure and extra -long cross-over flaps inside provide a secure storage environment
- A waterproof cover with full elastic closure is included to protect against rain and dust
- All saddlebags have a custom-fitted liner bag inside that makes packing convenient and further protects the contents from the elements
- Quick-release straps secure the bags to your motorcycle or saddlebag supports
- Includes a 1-year manufactures warranty
River Road Quantum Slant Zip Off Saddlebag Mounting Instructions
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender.
*Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Generally, to install throw-over saddlebags to your bike, you would need to remove the passenger seat. You would then ensure that the hook and loop connectors are firmly pressed together and secure bonding the two bags. To ensure additional stability, use the strap at the top of one saddlebag and thread through the double d-ring on the other saddlebag. Place the saddlebags on the top of your bike and adjust to how you want the bags to sit. After this is complete, re-install your passenger seat back on the bike. There are additional straps on the bottom of the saddlebags for added security and stability as well.