River Road Quest Slant Saddlebags
Dimensions: 14 1/2"W x 11"H x 7"D
River Road Quest Slant Saddlebag Features
- Rich, synthetic material with UV protection offers the look and feel of top quality leather
- 2-digit combination lock provides added security
- The Fast-Zip Removal system allows easy on/easy off for installing on a bike or carrying as a bag
- Quick-release buckles, hidden behind traditional chrome hardware, make opening the bag quick and easy
- A removable, neoprene layer covers the bag contact points to protect the motorcycle
- Rigid side walls and a reinforced base provide strength and shape retention
- Box-style lids with hook-and-loop closure and extra long cross-over flaps inside provide a secure storage environment
- A waterproof cover with full elastic closure is included to protect against rain and dust
- All saddlebags have a custom-fitted liner bag inside that makes packing convenient and further protects the contents from the elements
- Quick-release straps secure the bags to your motorcycle or saddlebag supports
- Includes a 1-year manufactures warranty
River Road Quest Slant Saddlebag Mounting Instructions
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender.
*Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Generally, to install throw-over saddlebags to your bike, you would need to remove the passenger seat. You would then ensure that the hook and loop connectors are firmly pressed together and secure bonding the two bags. To ensure additional stability, use the strap at the top of one saddlebag and thread through the double d-ring on the other saddlebag. Place the saddlebags on the top of your bike and adjust to how you want the bags to sit. After this is complete, re-install your passenger seat back on the bike. There are additional straps on the bottom of the saddlebags for added security and stability as well.