River Road Spectrum Slant Saddlebag
List Price: $179.95
Sale Price: $179.96
You save: $18 (10%)
River Road Spectrum Slant Saddlebag.
The River Road Spectrum Slant Saddlebags are constructed from high-quality, durable RoadTex 1680 denier nylon that have been treated with a PVC coating so that they will repel water. They have also been treated with UV protection to keep the harmful rays of the sun from fading them. The bottom features a heat-resistant base to protect them from the extreme temperatures of your exhaust system, and the lid is a heavy-duty box style that boasts lockable zippers. And these great bags also feature River Road’s Fast-Zip Removal system, so that you can easily attach and detach them when necessary. Custom-fitted liner bags also come with these handsome saddlebags, and they are designed to provide further protection for your belongings.
Large : 16.5"W x 12"H x 8.5"D
Medium :14"W x 11"H x 8.5"D
River Road Spectrum Slant Saddlebag Features
- High-quality construction consists of durable RoadTex 1680 denier nylon with PVC coating that repels water
- UV protection coating blocks harmful rays and protects against fading
- Heat-resistant base protects the bottom of the bag in case of accidental, momentary contact with the exhaust system
- The Fast-Zip Removal system allows easy on/easy off for installing on a bike or carrying as a bag
- A removable, neoprene layer covers the bag contact points to protect the motorcycle
- Reinforced side walls and a reinforced base provide strength and shape retention
- Box-style lids with heavy duty, lockable zippers provide a secure storage environment
- A waterproof cover with full elastic closure is included to protect against rain and dust
- All saddlebags have a custom-fitted liner bag inside that makes packing convenient and further protects the contents from the elements
River Road Spectrum Slant Saddlebag Mounting Instructions
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender.
*Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Generally, to install throw-over saddlebags to your bike, you would need to remove the passenger seat. You would then ensure that the hook and loop connectors are firmly pressed together and secure bonding the two bags. To ensure additional stability, use the strap at the top of one saddlebag and thread through the double d-ring on the other saddlebag. Place the saddlebags on the top of your bike and adjust to how you want the bags to sit. After this is complete, re-install your passenger seat back on the bike. There are additional straps on the bottom of the saddlebags for added security and stability as well.