River Road Spectrum Box Saddlebag
List Price: $179.95
Sale Price: $161.96 to $179.96
You save: $18 (10%)
River Road Spectrum Box Saddlebag.
The River Road Spectrum Box Saddlebags are high-quality bags that are available from Jafrum. These bags are constructed of durable RoadTex 1680 denier nylon that has been treated with a PVC coating to repel water. It has also been treated with a UV coating to protect these bags from the damaging rays of the sun. Additionally, they come with a waterproof cover for further protection against rain and dust. Need to take your bags with you? No problem. These bags utilize River Road’s Fast-Zip Removal system, so you can easily take them on and off and then on your way. In addition, these handsome bags come with a removable neoprene layer that will protect your motorcycle’s finish from scratches. The lids on these bags are box-style and the zippers can be locked.
Large : 16.5"W x 12"H x 8.5"D
Medium :14"W x 11"H x 8.5"D
River Road Spectrum Box Saddlebag Features
- High-quality construction consists of durable RoadTex 1680 denier nylon with PVC coating that repels water
- UV protection coating blocks harmful rays and protects against fading
- Heat-resistant base protects the bottom of the bag in case of accidental, momentary contact with the exhaust system
- The Fast-Zip Removal system allows easy on/easy off for installing on a bike or carrying as a bag
- A removable, neoprene layer covers the bag contact points to protect the motorcycle
- Reinforced side walls and a reinforced base provide strength and shape retention
- Box-style lids with heavy duty, lockable zippers provide a secure storage environment
- A waterproof cover with full elastic closure is included to protect against rain and dust
- All saddlebags have a custom-fitted liner bag inside that makes packing convenient and further protects the contents from the elements
River Road Spectrum Box Saddlebag Mounting Instructions
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender.
*Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Generally, to install throw-over saddlebags to your bike, you would need to remove the passenger seat. You would then ensure that the hook and loop connectors are firmly pressed together and secure bonding the two bags. To ensure additional stability, use the strap at the top of one saddlebag and thread through the double d-ring on the other saddlebag. Place the saddlebags on the top of your bike and adjust to how you want the bags to sit. After this is complete, re-install your passenger seat back on the bike. There are additional straps on the bottom of the saddlebags for added security and stability as well.