Excellent jacket great price bought it for my new wife. She loves it fit great. Thank you. Shipping was supper.
River Road Dame Jacket For Women
List Price: $249.95
Sale Price: $212.46
You save: $ 37 (15 %)
River Road Dame Jacket For Women.
Item Code: RiverRoadDameJacket
Brand: River Road
- Quality, medium-weight leather provides protection and comfort
- Vintage finish gives that broken-in look and feel
- Two zippered sleeve vents and two vertical rear exhaust vents keep you cool
- The removable, insulated, fully-sleeved warm liner has a built-in pocket for most mobile devices
- Two front, waist-level, on-seam zippered pockets for essentials
- Zippered placket pocket allows easy access to important contents
- Snap closure tab collar
- Includes 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Bust: Measure across the fullest part of the chest
- Waist: Measure around your waist, or belt line
- Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your seat while standing
- Sleeve Length: With your arms hanging relaxed at your side (slightly bent) measure from the center back of neck, over the top of the shoulder, and down the outside of the arm to the wrist. Your motorcycle jacket will have extra sleeve length built in. Don’t compensate for extra sleeve length, just take your actual measurements.
Body Measurement for Ladies’ Jackets and Vests (if your height measures 5’3” to 5’8”)
|Order This Size||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|Order This Size||6||8-10||12-14||16-18||20-22||24|
|If your Bust Measures||32||34-36||38-39||41-43||44-45||46|
|If your Waist Measures||25||27.5-28.5||30-31.5||33-35||37-39||41|
|If your Sleeve Measures||30||31||32||33||33||33|
|If your Hips Measures||36||37-38||40-41||43-45||47-49||50|
Most Helpful Reviews :
This is a gorgeous, very well made jacket. Really beautiful and hip. With the liner in, it is quite warm and heavy. Unfortunately, it didn't fit me well. In a size small, the shoulders and chest were perfect, but the waist was six inches too large. More like 35 than 28 inches. Granted, I am very skinny with flat abs. If you have a bit of a pot belly, though, this will probably fit you well.
This jacket is both heavy and stylish. The zip out lining is a great feature because it makes it much lighter for use when not on a bike. It is very well made, and I wish it had fit me. I ordered a small, which fit me perfectly in the bust and shoulders, but was five or six inches too big at the waist. Granted, I'm very skinny with a flat belly, but it was nearer to 34" than 28". I'm 5'11" and 130 lbs. Otherwise, I liked it so much I thought of having it altered instead of returning it. In the end, though, I returned it. I'm picky about my clothes, though. It would make a great riding jacket, I'm sure. Beautiful, but didn't fit me.
This is the best leather jacket! Beautiful and comfortable!!!
The perfect jacket for ladies that want to be warm and proctected and still be stylish. It hugs your curves like a glove and is super comfortable.
I bought this jacket for my daughter for Christmas. She told me the size, based on the info on this sight,she bought a medium, and it fit her like a glove! All of us admired the detailing, the broken- in look, and the multiple zippers. The white accents down each arm looked really cool when she tried it on. Then she showed us the removable lining, and our jaws dropped! I could not believe the quality and detail Ina jacket for this price. I have purchased many leather jackets through the years, but none with this level of quality for this price. Thank you for making our Christmas merry and bright!
This jacket is just as shown/described. I'm 5'4", 125lbs and it fits me perfectly. It is slightly snug so that if I have the liner in, I won't be able to wear it with a bulky sweater. It feels heavy and durable and looks awesome. I like the placement of the pockets and the fact that all interior pockets are duplicated in the lining, so you don't lose any storage area. Well made with nice attention to detail. I'm happy!
Wow, its perfect! Im 5'6" around 124lbs and ordered a size small. I love the weathered leather look and fit of jacket. If your looking for style, body flattering fit along with a jacket that keeps you warm for those cool fall days in the fifties you've found the jacket to buy. I love it!
Love the jacket great look does run a little small but we'll worth the cost