Well built luggage, great mounting for sissybar bag.
Saddlemen R1300LXE Deluxe Roll Bag.
Saddlemen R1300LXE Roll Bag Features
- Versatile mounting system installs on luggage rack, back seat or sissy bar; clips onto most Saddlemen touring bags
- Rigid construction looks great empty or full
- Multiple D-rings provide easy mounting options for hard-to-fit motorcycles
- Wide top opening for easy packing
- Top carry handle and shoulder strap for easy toting off bike
- Lockable zipper pulls
- Constructed of UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff and durable, maintenance-free SaddleHyde panels
Saddlemen R1300LXE Roll Bag Dimensions:
Unexpanded : 10"W x 16"L x 9.5"H
Expanded : 10"W x 20"L x 9.5"H; measures 1,300 cubic inches unexpanded
Most Helpful Reviews :
Well made, perfect size and features, lots of options for mounting.
Great bag to toss on the bike with various attachment options. Bought the companion Cruiser bag as well. Think they will be a great set for all the trips
The bag was awesome for my recent 2700 mile Canadian trip. I had the chance to use the water proof cover and it worked as described..
Well made. Lots of room. Opening a tad small. Good zippers.
Well made nice looking bag.
This is one well built bag, lots of room and straps for almost any bike.
Well made, heavy duty, lot of mounting options, fits on top of my headlight strapped to my bars, i can access through the top while riding. pretty cool roll.
I love this bag. It's extremely versatile. I have a Sportster and I have it on the luggage rack. It has plenty of storage, and it mounts on top of my larger Saddleman bag for longer trips. Plenty of D rings for cargo netting additional items when needed. I have been using this for 2 seasons, and it holds up well. I am a Saddleman fan!
Great bag for overnight trip. Also for trips to the store the bag holds quite a bit of stuff I went to Harley Davidson and purchased 7 quarts of oil, oil filter, air filter, spark plugs and plug wires and still had room for more stuff.