These saddlebags are nice. They are worth the money.
Saddlemen Desperado Teardrop Saddlebags.
Item Code: SaddlemenDesperadoTeardrop
Material: Genuine Leather
Large: 18" L x 10 1/2 D x 5 1/2" W
Jumbo: 20" L x 12" D x 6 1/2" W
This exciting new style blends tradition with a modern, teardrop shape for a look that perfectly fits today’s cruisers. Besides looking great, the streamlined shape allows stock turn signal locations to be used, eliminating some of the hassle of mounting other saddlebags.
- Desperado styling adds chrome studs for a more traditional custom look.
- Install them one of three ways:
1) A yoke is included for over-the-fender mounting, or
2) easily take the yoke off and hard-mount the bags using the included chrome Saddlebag Supports, or
3) add Saddlemen’s S4 Quick-Disconnect Mounting Kit (sold separately) for a custom installation that enables thebags to come on and off in seconds.
- Tear drop shape clears most stock turn signal locations.
- Unique forward opening lid stays open for easy access to the bag’s interior space and freeing up both hands for loading your gear.
- Included yoke and smooth, rigid backside allows easy installation on most bikes; can also be used with Saddlemen Quick-Disconnect mounting kits.
- Rigid bag construction holds its shape even when empty.
- All-new design for 2009.
- Large internal elastic mesh pockets for maps, etc.
- Zippered yoke attachment removes bag quickly, carry handle included.
- The over the fender yoke is designed for easy removal for either rigid or quick disconnect mounting as desired.
- Lockable twistlock closures; padlocks included.
Most Helpful Reviews :
The bags look awesome once I finally received them. I am happy with the quality of the bags and they look awesome on my Sporty.