Saddlemen Drifter Saddlebags with Shock Cutaway.
The Saddlemen Drifter Saddlebags with Shock Cutaway feature a clever design that will allow you to fit them over the shock absorbers on most bikes. These handsome, black bags measure 19.25”L x 12”H x 6.75”D. You can install these bags in one of three methods. You can choose to use its zip-off yoke for over-the-fender mounting. And because these bags feature a zip-off yoke, you can easily remove the bags when necessary. You can also hard mount them using S4 saddlebag supports, which are sold separately. Or you can also custom mount these to your bike using Saddlemen’s S4 Quick Disconnect Mounting kit (sold separately), which will allow you to remove your bags in just seconds. The bags boast handsome chrome buckles and leather straps that conceal lockable, quick-release buckles.
Saddlemen Drifter Saddlebag Features
- Contoured backside allows fitment directly over most shock absorbers, allowing saddlebag options on bikes that were previously limited due to shock and turn signal placement
- Clean-styled saddlebags feature chrome buckles and genuine leather straps with lockable, quick-release hidden buckles
- Install using one of three methods: zipper yoke for over-the-fender mounting, hard mount bags using S4 saddlebag supports (solid separately) or use with Saddleman's S4 Quick Disconnect Mounting Kit (sold separately) for a custom mount that allows bags to come off in seconds
- Zip-off yoke mounting allows bag to disconnected without removing the yoke
- S4 saddlebag support brackets recommended (sold separately)