Bag met all my expectations. Definitetly recommend. Shipped in a very timely manner.
Saddlemen Desperado Express Tail Bag.
Item Code: SaddlemenDesperadoExpressTailBag
16" L x 10 1/4" W x 12 1/2" H
- Sleek-styled tail bag featuring straps, studs and large chromed buckles
- Lockable, quick-release buckles hidden below large chrome buckles
- Made of rugged leather-grain, marine-grade vinyl and plastic reinforcing panels
- Rigid construction keeps these bags looking good, full or empty
- Easy-to-use sissy bar strap and two adjustable bungee straps included; multiple anchor points, including four heavy-duty chromed D-rings and several strap slots provided for fast, easy mounting
- Riveted top handle and removable shoulder strap for convenient transport off the bike
- Hat-box style lid with long sides for protection against weather, grime and other elements
- Easy-open lid provides convenient access
- Two zippered and flap-covered side pockets provide extra storage contents
Most Helpful Reviews :
Best Christmas gift I gave him, my husband loves the bag. It fits well and looks great on the back of his Softtail. Very sturdy construction and well made. We are impressed with the quality.
Fast service. Works perfectly to lean back on. Plenty of room.Great price.
Good looking tailbag, plenty of room but it could have had another bottom, it´s too soft. Arrived in 10 days and that´s normal for "overseashipping" at least to Sweden
Good looking, sturdy, easily packed. Wish it were leather, but the added weight of real leather would make it extremely heavy when packed. LOTS of room inside! Will probably cut a piece of plexiglas for bottom so it won't sag over bike rack.
This attached easily to my Softail custom. The velcro strap fit easily around my seat back and the rings on the bottom easily allowed for 2 bungee cords to secure the bag to the tail rack. Velcro on the sides of the lid were good. They'll help keep the lid down just in case you forget to use the clips to secure the lid. Inside there is a net along the back of the bag to pack little items. The bottom is firm and holds the bag's shape. It did bend somewhat over either side of my bike's luggage rack but it did not bend so far that it touched the paint.