Looks good. I have not tried it yet. Just what I wanted.
Saddlemen TS3200 Deluxe Sport Tail Bag.
Saddlemen TS3200 Tail Bag Features
- Universal, quick-detach mounting system quickly secures bag to frame, passenger pegs, etc.; tunnel straddles most racks and back seats for easy on/off mounting
- Soft duffle construction helps bag conform to your preferred mounting location
- Heat-resistant bottom panels facilitate installation on bikes with high-mounted exhaust pipes
- Zippered side expansion allows storage of longer items like tent poles
- Wide top opening with lockable zipper for easy packing
- Top carry handle and shoulder straps for easy toting off bike
- Top-mounted compression straps lets you carry a jacket or a loose items safely
- Exterior zippered pockets provide easy access to things you need on the road
- Constructed of UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff
- Weather-resistant raincover also included
Saddlemen TS3200 Tail Bag Dimensions:
25.5"W x 13" H x 12" D; measures 3,200 cubic inches
Saddlemen TS3200 Tail Bag Mounting Instructions
Find attachment points on the motorcycle (ie. foot pegs, etc.)
Loop straps through and pull through D-rings to tighten
For securing the back of the bag, loop the strap under the license plate assembly and attach to your bag
Most Helpful Reviews :
I just purchased this bag for an upcoming road trip so I haven't used it yet. It is however a high quality bag, made very well with plenty of tie down points. I road trip several times a year on my 2013 SE Road King and typically use the grand tailgater, but that bag is huge. Mounted on the back seat pushes me way to far forward for long haul riding. This bag looks like it will be plenty big to fit 2 or 3 pair of jeans, t-shirts socks etc. It has a rain cover which I seem to always need so I'm glad it came with one. First impressions is this is going to be a great addition to my road trip arsenal of goodies and I cant wait to hit the road with it.