This is my first tailbag on my first bike, but I like it. Easy installation/removal, decent amount of space, and they did a good job of making it easy to stay organized without having 20 pockets.
Saddlemen TS3200DE Deluxe Cruiser Tail Bag.
Item Code: SaddlemenTS3200DEDeluxe
25" W x 13.5" H x 11" D; expands to 27"W; measures 3,200 cubic inches
- Unique design, easy to mount and full of features; offers any bike maximum luggage capacity
- Universal, quick-detach mounting system quickly secures bag to frame, passenger pegs, etc.; tunnel straddles most racks and seats for easy on/off mounting
- Convenient zip-off backpack on one end, and 2" expansion panel on the other
- Rigid construction holds bag shape even when empty
- Wide top opening for easy packing
- Top carry handle and shoulder straps for easy toting off bike
- Exterior zippered pockets with lockable zipper pulls
- Constructed of UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff and durable, maintenance-free SaddleHyde panels; non-skid bottom is heat-resistant
- RAIN COVER NOT INCLUDED
Most Helpful Reviews :
"My Guy got this bag, for a trip we were taking. the bag is roomy and easy to pack. held everything we needed for a four day trip. He loves it. I am kicking myself for not getting one. I will have one for our next trip."
I needed something to attach to my bike for a 4 day trip. I was elated with my purchase. Fast and in perfect condition. My Biker buddies were in awe of my bag, and loved the way it drops over the passenger seat. PLUS, I can still use my hard bags!!
I bought the Saddleman Deluxe tail bag for my first coast-to-coast and back trip - 19 days, 20 states and 6882 miles! It was great. I found the compartments ideal - big enough to organize all my stuff. The waterproof clothing bag worked perfectly. The bag overall is water-resistant. That is true since we rode through about 1300 miles of rain - 3 consecutive days. My gear got a little damp, but not soaking like I was.
After adding aftermarket armrests to my 09 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic I had to find an alternate to my Kuryakan Sissy bar bag. The Rocket is big and I carry lots of stuff - the bag holds 2 rain suits a tool kit a charger, helmet and some other stuff. I gave it 4 stars because it's so deep (font to back) it extends 4 inches beyond the luggage rack so I engineered an "extension plate" to keep it level on the rack
It is well made, handled all the items I needed to pack with some room to spare and was easy to attach to bike. Even without a rain cover, it kept things dry. A good purchase.