We ordered a trunk and it came with two straps that didnt compare to the straps in the photo on the instructions that showed how to install, love the trunk.
Saddlemen Drifter Express Tail Bag.
Saddlemen Express Tail Bag Features
- Sleek-styled tail bag featuring straps and large chromed buckles.
- Lockable, quick-release buckles hidden below large chrome buckles.
- Made of rugged leather-grain, marine grade vinyl and plastic reinforcing panels and plastic reinforcing panels.
- Rigid construction keeps these bags looking good, full or empty.
- Designed for multiple mounting options adaptable to any bike; attaches to sissy bar, rack or atop passenger seat.
- Easy-to-use sissy bar strap and two adjustable bungee straps included; multiple anchor points, including four heavy-duty chromed D-rings and several strap slots provided for fast, easy mounting.
- Riveted top handle and removable shoulder strap for convenient transport off the bike.
- Hat-box style lid with long sides for protection against weather, grime and other elements.
- Easy-open lid provides convenient access.
- Two zippered and flap-covered side pockets provide extra storage.
- Hanging internal mesh pocket provides separate storage inside bag and helps organize contents.
- BUNGEE STRAPS NOT INCLUDED
Saddlemen Express Tail Bag Dimensions:
16" L x 10.25" W x 12.5" H
Saddlemen Express Tail Bag Mounting Instructions
Find attachment points on the motorcycle (ie. foot pegs, etc.)
Loop straps through and pull through D-rings to tighten
For securing the back of the bag, loop the strap under the license plate assembly and attach to your bag
Most Helpful Reviews :
Loved the bag. Caught in a down pour our stuff was dry. only problem could use easier strapping.