Saddlemen TR3300DE Deluxe Rack Bag.
Saddlemen TR3300DE Rack Bag Features
- Versatile mounting system fits virtually all trunk-mounted or stand-alone racks
- Universal strap mounting system designed for easy attachment to trunk or separately mounted luggage racks
- One end features a zip-off backpack, while the other has a 2" expansion panel
- Fully rigid construction makes bag look great even when empty
- Big, easy-open top for quick packing
- Four exterior zippered pockets
- Top carry handle plus shoulder straps included for ease of carrying
- Constructed for UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1,200-denier SaddleTuff and durable SaddleHyde panels
- Weather-resistant raincover also included
Saddlemen TR3300DE Rack Bag Dimensions:
24"W x 11.5"H x 12"D; measures 3,300 cubic inches
Browse 1 question and 2 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
how much does this bag weigh?
Best Answer:I'd say 5-10lbs empty. It is very well built. I bungee it on top of my existing Givi top case full of clothing & stuff weighing over 20+lbs & it stayed put & held up great. Has plenty of places to attach bungee cords or straps & also has a attached cover to keep road dirt off of it.