Saddlemen AP2350 Pillion and Rear Rack Bag.
The Saddlemen AP2350 Pillion and Rear Rack Bag measures 14”W x 20.0L and 8.5” tall, and it can hold up to 20 pounds. One of the best features about this bag is that can expand up to 10.5 inches tall. This versatility means that you can keep it zipped down when you don’t need the extra space. But when you do need the extra space, simply expand the bag to make room for your extra belongings. This stylish, two-tone pillion and rear rack bag will line up with the rear seat and rear rack of most Adventure motorcycles. It even comes with a back pack strap so you can easily carry it around and a rain cover for extra protection against the weather.
Saddlemen AP2350 Pillion and Rear Rack Bag Features
- An outstanding group of soft luggage for your motorcycle. Designed to overcome the tough environment of Adventure touring, but are styled to look great on any performance motorcycle.
- Easy to install with quick-release, lockable buckles - these bags have a variety of mounting configurations. Each bag can be secured in a way that best suits your motorcycle and other accessories
- Expandable to hold an impressive amount of cargo, each bag has a rain cover for extra weather protection. The spacious Pillion & Rack Bag includes a back pack strap so you can easily take your cargo with you
- The Pillion & Rear Rack Bag lines up with the rear seat and rear rack of most Adventure motorcycles. Takes advantage of Saddlemen’s Adventure TRACK seats’ cargo mounting points
- The Rear Rack Bag is shaped to match the rear rack or grab rails of the most common Adventure or Sportbikes. It’s perfectly sized to carry adequate cargo yet remain stylish and out of the way as you navigate through your journey
- 20-pound capacity
- 14.0" wide x 20.0" long x 8.5" tall (10.5" tall expanded)