I purchased this in nov and I fit exactly on my luggage rack and looks great on my bike. Its very well made and has plenty of room for the things you need for a day trip.excellent choice for anyone looking for a bag.
Saddlemen AP700 Rear Rack Bag.
The Saddlemen AP700 Rear Rack Bag measures 13”/9”W x 7.0”L and 8.5” tall, and it can hold up to 10 pounds. However, this versatile bag can also expand to 10.5 inches tall. So you can keep it zipped down when you don’t need the extra space. But when you do need more room for your belongings, all you have to do is expand the bag. This rear rack bag was designed to match the rear rack or grab rails of most Adventure or Sportbikes. Saddlemen also designed this rear rack bag so that it is easy to install. In addition, this sturdy bag also boasts quick-release, lockable buckles, and it also comes with a rain cover for protection against the weather.
Item Code: SaddlemenAP700RearRackBag
- An outstanding group of soft luggage for your motorcycle. Designed to overcome the tough environment of Adventure touring, but are styled to look great on any performance motorcycle
- Easy to install with quick-release, lockable buckles - these bags have a variety of mounting configurations. Each bag can be secured in a way that best suits your motorcycle and other accessories
- Expandable to hold an impressive amount of cargo, each bag has a rain cover for extra weather protection. The spacious Pillion & Rack Bag includes a back pack strap so you can easily take your cargo with you
- The Pillion & Rear Rack Bag lines up with the rear seat and rear rack of most Adventure motorcycles. Takes advantage of Saddlemen’s Adventure TRACK seats’ cargo mounting points
- The Rear Rack Bag is shaped to match the rear rack or grab rails of the most common Adventure or Sportbikes. It’s perfectly sized to carry adequate cargo yet remain stylish and out of the way as you navigate through your journey
- 10-pound capacity
- 13.0"/9.0" wide x 7.0" long x 8.5" tall (10.5" tall expanded)